Europa-List: mod 73 epoxy

Subject: Europa-List: mod 73 epoxy
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:07:43
Just in case anyone has not got any in date epoxy resin / hardener to do
mod 73, I have just bought some West 105/205 as specified from Shipsides
Marine in Preston. 250g + 50g. for =A311.99 plus about =A34 carriage if
you
can=92t collect. Can be ordered via Ebay if you are so inclined. Just
type
west epoxy in the search field and look for the seller
=91stuff4sailors=92.

Also if anyone is stuck for bid or peel ply, I have a good quantity left
over and would happily post some on.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS

Happy to be making progress at last.

12/07/2007 16:08