Re: Europa-List: First flight - G-REJP - thanks to all

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight - G-REJP - thanks to all
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:42:54

Congratulations Alan,
You are just in time for the good weather coming. By the way,  can you send
me a copy of the PFA acceptance of the Trutrak digitrak wingleveler? Because
I have a French registration F-PKRL and they (french DGAC) will accept the
modification if PFA accepted the mod.
Until now only the Navaid was registrated as a PFA modification and even if
they had no objection for the Trutrak; I would be very pleased to have a
copy wherein  PFA agrees with the installation of a Trutrak. You may mail
direct to karelvranken@hotmail.com
Best regards, happy landings and be careful,
Karel Vranken.