RE: Europa-List: Re: AAIB vs NTSB reports of Europa events

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: AAIB vs NTSB reports of Europa events
From: glenn crowder <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:17:30

  The door came off my plane when it was being flown by the original builde
r, fluttered
down into a lady's back yard.  When she found it there, she drove over to t
he airport,
walked in the FBO with the door and said "does this belong to anybody here?
".  Nobody knew anything but a week later the owner came into the FBO and s
aw it sitting behind the counter!

                                            Glenn> From: jthursby@tampabay.
rr.com> To: europa-list@matronics.com> Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: AAIB v
s NTSB reports of Europa events> Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:58:50 -0400> > --
-----Original Message-----> From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com> [
mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of rampil> Sent: T
uesday, July 03, 2007 1:36 PM> To: europa-list@matronics.com> Subject: Euro
pa-List: Re: AAIB vs NTSB reports of Europa events> > And we won't even dis
cuss the door that had a short flight into the> Everglades ;-)> > > One of
===> > >
PC Magazine=92s 2007 editors=92 choice for best web mail=97award-winning Wi
ndows Live Hotmail.
ration_HMWL_mini_pcmag_0707