Europa-List: Rotax weights

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax weights
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:53:28

I seem to be on here a lot more than I should.
In order to estimate what effect various units will have on my CofG, I have
tried to access comparative weights for the 912 and 914 variations. All the
old addresses for Rotax seem to have vanished (or at least I'm not in good
order to receive them) and the one new address boasts "Products" but has
only cute photos and little basic facts.
       I'm sure I could bug the distributor but think the factory should
ante up the details. What is the useful address of the Rotax website giving
real facts of it products?
       Please?
       Ferg
       A064 mono 914