Europa-List: Tailplane Torque Tube

Subject: Europa-List: Tailplane Torque Tube
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:51:33
Jim,

What with the recent discussion of tailplane issues and my need to
address mis-aligned TP13 bushes, I came across your post in 2006. After
reading resultant posts on your thread, I'm curious how you proceeded
and how you feel about your results. When you mention using a machine
shop to make your holes, does that mean you removed your torque tube
---From your completed aircraft in order to do the shop work? What kind of
a job was that?...I didn't realize it was feasible...

Fred
A194

--
believed to be clean.