Re: Europa-List: Test flying - "Was What's up with the cost of 914?"

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Test flying - "Was What's up with the cost of 914?"
From: Niels Kock <nielskock@get2net.dk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 13:39:45

Paul,
You are totally right, there are too many variables for one
correct solution.
And if I must be serious and honest with meself, and with all of you too, of
course,
I am convinced that your advise is the one to follow in the great majority
of cases.
still, it could be - if not fun, then interesting to read about the
experience of others.
Some of us perform best alone, others- most, probably- wisely benefit from
asistance
of more experienced peers.
Niels