Europa-List: William and Paul

Subject: Europa-List: William and Paul
From: Laura Farmer <welshlaura@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 09:01:15
Hello again,

Many Thanks for all the personal messages of condolence we have received.
When we get time we hope to reply to them, but as you can imagine, there is
so much to do at this time.
Funeral arrangements for Paul as follows for anyone who wishes to attend :
Friday June 15th, Funeral service at St James' Church, Poplar Road,
Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent @ 10.15 a.m.
Cremation @ Thornhill Cemetary, Thornhill, Cardiff @ 12.00, followed by food
and refreshments @ Virginia Park Golf Club, Caerphilly.
These venues were chosen due to the large numbers anticipated - Paul had
made a lot of friends in his fairly short life.
Family flowers only, but donations in lieu to Noah's Ark Children's hospice
c/o Caerphilly Funeral Service tel 02920 862100.
I hope to get some maps sorted out, if anyone would like any directions etc
please email me.

Regards,

Laura Farmer