Re: Europa-List: Don't shoot the messenger! Mono Nylon stabiliser legs..

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Don't shoot the messenger! Mono Nylon stabiliser legs....
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 19:20:27

Bruno
You are right about motor gliders and I used to think the short wing mon
was the same but qyucker. IMHO its too quick to react with aileron so
its better to have the outriggers firmly on the ground with the etunted
wing Europa. Tinsfos as all glider pilots know.
Graham

--
Graham Singleton

Tel: +441629820187