Re: Europa-List: Dead weight vs. Flexibility

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dead weight vs. Flexibility
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 18:39:13

Steve...I probably purchased (about a year ago) just what you've
installed; at the time, Bob was not selling the complete package citing
difficulties in ordering individual gear legs. As I recall, he had been
quoting about $4500 USD for the complete set up but not including wheel
pants which, I believe are the ones he originally made up which have
been adopted by Europa for the tri-gear...an expense which I'd just as
soon avoid at present.

Fred
A194