Re: Europa-List: Europa Widen Shoulder width door mod.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Widen Shoulder width door mod.
From: David Glauser <dglauser@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 12:06:54

Hey, that's my Europa!

That is not a photo of the door sill mod. That is a photo of the
bubble canopies placed in position. I was trying to decide if I wanted
them or not. I decided I'd rather have the regular windows, but
haven't yet gotten around to advertising. Anyone want to work a deal?

David

href="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List";>http://www.matronhref="http://forums.matronics.com";>http://forums.matronics.com