Re: Europa-List: First Flying Finnish Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flying Finnish Europa
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 11:30:09

Raimo,
A big congratulations from the other side of the world!! Well done. I took 7
years, during which time I got married and had 3 children and we are still
together, all of us, including ZK-TIM.
Have a great time flying the beast! Great fun and certainly lives up to its
advertised product.

Like the photos, a professional Finish!!

Cheers,

Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,