Re: Europa-List: Rudder cables

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rudder cables
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:09:56

We have ours sleeved in this way from the firewall to just past the fuel
pump bulkhead (before the pulleys). We were concerned that the crud from the
wheels would cause problems sooner or later and appears the concerns were
justified.

But we have yet to check our cables - will report back when we have done so.

Carl Pattinson
Europa mono G-LABS