Re: Europa-List: Sun N Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sun N Fun
From: Steve Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:20:23
Dear all
I have not seen anything on the Forum re Europa and Sun'n'Fun but I have
been authorised to bring to everyone's attention that Europa 2004 will
be at the show (Stand N21)(see the Europa website) and it is to be run
by Bud Yerly with UK support by John Wheeler. I will be there lending a
hand and if anyone is looking for accomodation please contact me off
list for details. John is staying with me so good company is assured.
Look forward to seeing anyone form the Europa fraternity.
Steve Pitt #403 G-SMDH
steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com