Re: Europa-List: run up on the trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: run up on the trailer
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:25:11

Raimo,
My trailer is not the original Europa trailer, so I can't take any
responsability in your case. But my alu-trailer is similar build as yours. I
did motor run ups with pushes to full power. It looked to me as stable as
ready to fly. Also on the trailer we did engine + prop balancing. That means
that we were bussy for two hours by running at different RPM's. Good luck.
Karel Vranken. # 447 F-PKRL