RE: Was\Europa-List: Airmaster questions/ now nose wheel faring.

Subject: RE: Was\Europa-List: Airmaster questions/ now nose wheel faring.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:02:33

Hi! Richard/all
IMHO there's those that have shot their prop. on the nose wheel faring
and those that's going to, reverse thrust or not. Much cheaper to "grasp
the nettle" now and shorten the faring. Whilst you are at it allow for
the prop. getting nearer the faring when the nose leg is depressed. It
doesn't look bad with the shorter faring anyway because it's a smaller
wheel.

I think I took about 3" off mine (before my prop was nackered by the
nose wheel and yoke departing on landing )!

Robt.C.Harrison G-PTAG