Re: Europa-List: Mono's Near Atlanta

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono's Near Atlanta
From: brianelong <brian@mycarpetsource.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:29:24

Hi John,

      Just started to monitor list about 2 mo ago.  Tell Doug to get busy on
that
Europa.  I spent a week at FlightCrafters with him and his wife.  I have
contacted
Steve off-list before but didn't respond to his request as mine is conventional
geared not mono.  I plan to fly up to your glider port someday for a
visit.  I used to fly gliders out of Benton but quit when Mike Riseman got
killed
on the Ocoee.  Ownership changed hands and they got rid of the only glider
I could fit into.  Hence the decision to build a gliderwing Europa.  Never did
it.

Brian Long
A124-N914BL
Dalton, GA