Re: Europa-List: Re: First Annual Europa Fly in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: First Annual Europa Fly in
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:30:31

Paul and I are hoping that the Europa Fly-in catches on, in the US, thus
producing several events each year.  Lots of you folks are EAA members
and attend EAA sponsored fly-in, every year.  Why not add to the
calendar with a few Europa specific fly-ins (all others invited, of
course).  It's a great excuse to get out and fly...

Jeff - Baby Blue
252 hours

h&amp;jeuropa wrote:

> It would be great if there were Europa Fly In's on various dates in many
> different
places around the country.  That would give those who are flying trips to
plan and those who are building a close by get together.  If  you'd like a Fly
In near you, set it up.  We're  sure lots of folks will come.