Europa-List: Re: Fuel Flow Instrumentation

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Flow Instrumentation
From: Paul Sistern <paul@sistern.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:44:52

As a follow up to the above posts I have been corresponding with Floscan on the
subject of ScubaSteve in Florida. He offers a 201B-9 transducer, which you might
think is similar to the 201A-6 or 201B-6 transducer that is designed for
aircraft
use. It is not. Floscan tell me it is in fact a 20B marine transducer.
And of course, the cheaper 231 is a marine transducer too.

What are the group's thoughts on using marine sensors on their aircraft engines.

If I am to offer the genuine aviation 201A transducer on my website it is likely
to retail at about GBP 165.00 incl. based on a current quote from Floscan.

Any feedback very gratefully received.

Regards,
Paul

Read this topic online here: