Europa-List: coolant

Subject: Europa-List: coolant
From: danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:02:27

Hi All,
          Just removed the engine for Mod 72.  I fitted G.S's firewall
mod, and I must say sealed it up beautifully :-) . Cutting away the
silicon sealant to get at the bottom bolts out was a b**ger. Shame mod
72 didn't come out two months ago before I fitted the engine. "Thats
life". Anyway while I'm at it I decided to replace the Evans coolant
with 50/50 antifreeze. Question one, Can I flush the engine out with
just water,  or is there something else I should use. Two Any particular
antifreeze I should use.

Cheers  Danny
XS tri gear G-c.e.r.i.

P.s I have fitted the a coolant gauge