Re: Europa-List: Re: Main monowheel tyre

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Main monowheel tyre
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 19:12:54

Hi Glenn
I'm never wrong but I'm not always right ?;-)
That particular Classic (with XS tailwheel) was not particularly good, I
must admit but I have found that they are all different, sometimes
surprisingly so.
Europa Monowheels are certainly much less docile on the ground than a
Supercub. You just have to be very quick with your eyes and feet.
I am beginning to slow down a bit, can't drive as well as I used to
since I lost one eye.
Odd but I suspect that the memory devoted to that eye is now not used
which slows down the computer between my ears.
Graham