Re: Europa-List: Fuel Gauge calibration

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel Gauge calibration
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees01@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:22:27

David

Which gauge (and what type of sender) do you have?

If you have a capacitive type sender, I presume that you know that they are
only calibrated for one type of fuel (avgas / Mogas) - we found that ours
showed 3/4 full most of the time when we knew it wasn't. (left it in the
tank but not connected - using the float type from Europa with the
Stratomaster fuel computer - very pleased now).

If you can tell us more detail of your installation, I'm sure someone will
have encountered the problem in the past.

Peter