Re: Europa-List: instructions mono trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: instructions mono trailer
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:15:05

Jos
the gear leg is supposed to sit in the channel section that holds the
wheel on the trailer. Trouble is it tends to bounce and when it does it
will hit the wings. I always use a luggage strap over the fuselage just
in front of the screen. That holds it firmly in the channel
Graham

Depending on the degree of angle, when traveling down the road, the