Re: Europa-List: speed kit request for tri gear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: speed kit request for tri gear
From: Paul Boulet <possibletodo@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:56:56
Hi Al;=0AThanks for the note- what a hoot and holler these planes are!  Do
you want to fly tandem next time I come up?  I'm restricted on the North by
 Falcon field and in the South by Marana.  I expect to return in early Marc
h for another 4 or 5 days- hopefully the weather will be warmer=0APaul=0A
=0A=0A----- Original Message ----=0AFrom: AlStills <astills@cox.net>=0ATo:
europa-list@matronics.com=0ASent: Monday, January 15, 2007 2:30:16 PM=0ASub
ject: RE: Europa-List: speed kit request for tri gear=0A=0A=0A--> Europa-Li
st message posted by: "AlStills" <astills@cox.net>=0A=0APaul,=0ADon't have
the speed kit your asking for Except for my own)  but was told=0Aanother Eu
ropa was flying around the area and wondered who it=0Awas. Glad to hear you