Re: Europa-List: Fuel vent opening ideas wanted

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel vent opening ideas wanted
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:10:17

Graham,
I'm sure you are correct; probably EAL 'spin' that makes it look like thier
idea.  Mod 38 (the drilling of the small holes in the rear face of hte vent
tubes) did however come about immediately following Peter Kember's (not Jon
Tye's as I had thought) reported difficulties with rainwater ingress:

http://www.matronics.com/searching/getmsg_script.cgi?INDEX=1315446?KEYS=rain_&_vent_&_fuel_?LISTNAME=Europa?HITNUMBER=243?SERIAL=1620198159X?SHOWBUTTONS=YES

Duncan McF