Europa-List: was XS mono for sale ...now bouyancy of classic Europas!

Subject: Europa-List: was XS mono for sale ...now bouyancy of classic Europas!
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:08:15

Hi! Nigel /all ......for info.....

I can confirm that I just did a 3 hour submersion test, in tap water, of
a piece of foam cut by a wood saw of the type used in the control
surfaces and the "classic" wings and it did not become waterlogged and
when released it floated on the meniscus of the water as it did prior to
the test.
I would expect that, apart from the implications of osmosis, this would
prevail for sea water too.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG