Europa-List: Questions Curing the Control bits.

Subject: Europa-List: Questions Curing the Control bits.
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:32:02
Happy New Year Cums!

I am still lost in the endless sanding and dust of filling.  Not too bad of a
job actually. At times I think it might even be therapeutic!

Questions to the group.
1) It is my assumption that one should cure the epoxy of the control surfaces
after the filling is completed??  Stands to reason since said material is
also made of epoxy??

2) What about curing AFTER applying UV Smooth Prime? Yes? No?

3) Are you fine folk also bothering to cure the fuselage and the XS style
wings? If so, Why?

Thanks in advance. If anyone is traveling close to the area and has a few
hours of free time.......

Brian Skelly
Europa XS TriGear #A276
North Texas USA