Europa-List: Mono Trailer

Subject: Europa-List: Mono Trailer
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:34:09

1/2 Share of enclosed mono trailer for 1,000!

My trailer gets used just once a year to store bits while I am doing the
annual, and it has occurred to me that it would make my life easier if
someone else looked after it the rest of the year!! I am happy to offer a
half share in it + full time use thereof (except for the 2 days of my annual
+ any unexpected need to retrieve my plane from somewhere) for 1000. The
only conditions are that the buyer looks after it for the rest of the year
(and can keep his plane in  it permanently if he likes) and that he lives
within 100 miles of exit 14 M5 (half way between Bristol & Gloucester). The
trailer is a nice fit for my XS,1600mm diameter prop, kit no 402, and comes
with an adjustable height dolly, which bolts snug and tight to the pane and
to the trailer
Any interest 01454 260542   David Joyce, , G-XSDJ