Europa-List: Urgent Help with Customs Officials

Subject: Europa-List: Urgent Help with Customs Officials
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 03:11:28
Hi Guys, still trying to get our europa through customs at Jacksonville.
am trying to finish filling in the EPA form. I have put in the obvious
stuff
like date of build and serial number but I have to choose a box to check
under certified and non certified engines. Well I think un certified is
the
way to go but it is a sheer guess since I do not have any paperwork from
Rotax saying it is certified.  So, if I go for uncertified is it
=93other non
road compression- ignition engines. See 40CFR part 89 or parts 1039 and
1068=94 ?? This is a Rotax 914 engine. It started life in our Europa and
has
always been there.. I just do not know what to list it as on the EPA
form
3520-21.

I would really appreciate any help forthcoming.

Thanks

Alan

--
21/12/2006