Europa-List: Europa Aircraft Leather Jacket

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Aircraft Leather Jacket
From: Dave Moore <mooredca@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 12:10:25
Folks,

I bought a MEDIUM size, dark brown Europa Aircraft leather jacket at the
PFA Rally in August.

When I got home, my good lady took one look at it and announced that it
was too big for my scrawny frame.

Hence it is For Sale, or to Exchange with someone who has a small size
equivalent.

It has never been used and still has the manufacturers tags attached.

It is essentially the USAF A1 style jacket, with a removable fur collar
and zip-up front with a studded flap over the zip.  It should fit
someone with a 38-40 inch chest and 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall.

I'd be looking for UK Pounds 90 plus P&P for it.

It is a high quality leather jacket and originally sold for about than
UKP 250 .  I am sad that it just does not fit me.

Send me a note off-list if you are interested in buying or swapping.
mooredca@tiscali.co.uk

P.S. The suggestion that I should "simply" eat more over Christmas, has
already been made...!

Regards,

Dave

Dave Moore