Europa-List: 912s runs rough

Subject: Europa-List: 912s runs rough
From: sldpileit@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:43:33
Ok guys and gals, I would love some help with this one. After 15 hrs of great
flying
my engine has dropped 300 rpm static. and feels like its missing on a climbing
crosswind turn. Filters have been chg'd and also the spark plugs. I've
had the carbs redone and tanked at rotax in Sebring Florida. I still have the
same problem. the engine runs very smooth untill you get in that climbing
crosswind
turn. Very unnerving. I have also chg'd out the gas (from aviation to car)
Still have the same problem. I can reduce the throttle to below 4500 rpm and
missing goes away. I have tried to sneak up on the throttle in straight and
level downwind, but the missing returns. I would love to hear from you guys on
this one. The tech's at rotax are running out of ideas.

MSGT SCOTT L. DINGMAN RRT,USAFR
SLDPILEIT@AOL.COM