Re: Europa-List: Monowheel sight gauge

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel sight gauge
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 22:18:58

  I will try William's idea of running the sight gage tube all the way up to
the top of
the filler neck.  I really don't see why that would make any difference but
its worth a try!
  I have the little holes drilled in back of the vent inlets.  I thought
that would fix my
problem but no change.  I don't understand Williams thought that the filler
neck
vent might be acting as a pitot tube as I have a flush fitting fuel cap.  I
have no vent
directly on the filler tube that I know of.  Thanks, William!

                                             Glenn