Re: Europa-List: RE: Dodgy Regulator?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: Dodgy Regulator?
From: Alex Kaarsberg <kaarsber@terra.com.br>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:56:32

New dukes are a bit different - so my mate who has the latest whatever
it is now ?  916?? Tells me.

My '81 900, silver blue, most beautiful SSD that I could not make run in
the city for some reason- carb related- was not electrically challenged
and the last, an ST4 gobbling-continents-for-breakfast red growler,
always ran perfectly. I still dream of it at night, going 500 miles and
getting there and not want to get off it already and going for another
spin...and then I had a one pot 350 trial type that I had for too short
time. And when I hear one very occasionally, I get goosepimples...

Alex, kit 529, still working on getting an engine- after i get that
house built....