Re: Europa-List: Monowheel sight gauge

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel sight gauge
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 10:20:55

  I have routed my sight gauge identically and it works great on the ground,
but
in the air the fuel goes down in the sight gauge by about 3-4 gal.  If I
route the
vent into my fuel return line at the top of the tank instead of the fuel
tank breather
tube, I get the same results so the sight guage is pretty worthless while
flying.

                                                Glenn