Europa-List: wing conduit mod

Subject: Europa-List: wing conduit mod
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 21:31:33

I just checked the PFA website for the list of "standard" mods, and
don't see anything there about wing conduits.

I think I'd like to install conduit before I close the wing, not just
for the possibility of wingtip lights or strobes, but also because
the conduit can provide a very handy hole to insert a support when
turning the wing over.

Does anyone know if there is a "standard" mod in the pipeline? Or
indeed has anyone in UK got wing conduits as an approved mod? Or is
it a "non-mod"?

regards

Rowland
(actually thinking about aeroplane-building again!)