RE: Europa-List: Adjustable rudder cable length or not?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Adjustable rudder cable length or not?
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 07:54:33

Unless you are exceptionally good or exceptionally lucky at making both
rudder cables exactly the same length the only way to get the rudder pedals
to line up left to right with neutral rudder is to have some means of
adjustment.  I recommend "Clip-Locking Turnbuckles" rather than the kind
that require safety wire - it's much easier to install the clip in the
confined space in the tail cone.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070