Re: Europa-List: Moving fiberglass

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Moving fiberglass
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:34:07
Hi Steve
 Mine has done the same thing and is very visible. I believe in time
they all will do this if exposed to heat (and I live in the not so sunny
northwest) and assuming the same construction , I know a few years ago
Andy "fixed" the US demo before a show by sanding down and applying fill
and bid and refinishing. I believe he also went inside and reduced the
attached area of the fuel filler. I also believe he said that
structurally there was no issue. Mine has not been "fixed" yet and I
tend not to notice it after 4 years.
Jerry
645XS
Mono 914