Europa-List: Woodcomp CS curved propeller type

Subject: Europa-List: Woodcomp CS curved propeller type
From: m.grass@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 23:03:27
Hi all,

I am just about ready to order my cs prop. I was set on the Woodcomp. The
company
came back with the question "curved or straight" blades!
My question now is: Did anybody on this list has some comments on the new curved
design from  Woodcomp? Attached you find pictures from the curved and straight
blade design. I could not get good advise so far which would be better for
my Tri Gear Europa XS with a 914. Are there any performance data available?

Thanks in advance

Michael Grass
Europa XS TriGear, 914 Rotax
Detroit, Michigan
<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am just about ready to order my cs prop. I&nbsp;was set on the Woodcomp.
The company came back with the question "curved or straight" blades! </DIV>
<DIV>My question now is: Did anybody on this list&nbsp;has some comments on the
new curved design from &nbsp;Woodcomp? Attached you&nbsp;find pictures from the
curved and straight blade design. I could not get good advise so far which
would be better for my Tri Gear Europa XS with a 914. Are there any performance
data available?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>