Re: Europa-List: Re: Binx, bincus, binxi, bictem

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Binx, bincus, binxi, bictem
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:24:30

Paul
If it was my airplane I would not use any Nyloc type nut forward of the
firewall. Nylon softens with heat so what happens to the locking then?
The sensible way is to use AN bolts and castellated nuts with a split
pin, use it as many times as you want with a new split pin. This is also
the way to do it when the bolt is free to rotate.
Graham