Europa-List: Stall-Spin

Subject: Europa-List: Stall-Spin
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 15:42:39
There is a good article in September "Flying" magazine regarding unrecoverable
spins.  I found it interesting, particularly since developed spins are not
covered
in most of the training done.  It is worth picking the magazine up.

Jim Puglise - A-283
Punta Gorda, FL
<DIV>There is a good article in September "Flying" magazine regarding
unrecoverable
spins.&nbsp; I found it interesting, particularly since developed spins are
not covered in most of the training done.&nbsp; It is worth picking the magazine
up.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Puglise - A-283</DIV>
<DIV>Punta Gorda, FL</DIV></body></html>