Europa-List: RE: L.A. to Oshkosh 2006 and back

Subject: Europa-List: RE: L.A. to Oshkosh 2006 and back
From: danbish <n914rb@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 23:44:55

Thomas,

Great meeting you and your son in OSH and seeing your plane. Your travels are
giving
builders like me the inspiration needed to get finished.

Gary came over yesterday to help me set the wings (2.5 deg. exact!) and today I
install the support bar and maybe the flap control rod depending on time. I
bought
my prop at OSH and have just found a cowl so all I need to source is the
rest of the FWF kit and the panel, which I'm real close on.

So keep us builders in mind as you're out flyin' about. We're right behind you!

See you at Copperstate,

Dan
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/