RE: Europa-List: UNSUBSCRIBING [was RE: Europa-List Digest: 9 Msgs - 05/

From: Rick Sementi <rsementi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:24:53

Rowland, sorry for the nusance but i never added this emial to the matrinics
emails. i also do not get a message at the bottom as you indicate below. I
get three links:

http://wiki.matronics.com

http://www.matronics.com/contribution

None of these allow me to take rsementi@hotmail.com off....please advise