Europa-List: Fuel pressure

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel pressure
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:19:09

goodday,
            My gascolator sits under the extended baggae bay 'bench', second
compartment from starboard wall and incorporates a 1/8NPT female socket for
priming or fuel pressure sensor. I should like to add the latter to give me
a sense of the pumps outputs nearby.
            Please, what is a suitable sensor for remote reading to either a
separate gauge or to one of the digital screens? I hope this is definite
enough as haven't chosen the EFIS system for engine display as yet.
            I have no savvy in the field of sensing/gauges for this
endeavour. A source such as ACS catalog or store near Toronto-Buffalo is
also welcome.
Ferg Kyle
Europa A064 914 Classic