Europa-List: Lydeway Fly-In 1st/2nd July 2006

Subject: Europa-List: Lydeway Fly-In 1st/2nd July 2006
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:30:34

This email is only of interest to UK subscribers to the forum.

We are now approaching 2 months to go to the Lydeway Fly-In. The event
is planned to be on Saturday 1st July with Sunday 2nd as a backup day in
case of bad weather.

To keep the event manageable I normally limit attendance to 10-12
aircraft so confirmed bookings are essential. For those not familiar the
deal is a free landing and BBQ (including one passenger) in exchange for
giving 2 short joyride flights for local residents attending the BBQ.

Whilst this is primarily a Europa event I usually include several other
aircraft types to add variety. So I can predict how many slots to offer
elsewhere it would help me if any Europa owners wishing to attend reply
to this email. I will allocate slots later (early June) with briefing
instructions. As I usually get a few last minute cancellations I will
keep a reserve list. Please indicate if you would like to go on this
list should you not make the initial selection. Completion of the form
below would help me with the administration.

Regards

Nigel Charles

AIRCRAFT TYPE .......

REGISTRATION .........

HOME AIRFIELD ........

AVAILABILITY . SATURDAY / SUNDAY / RESERVE