RE: Europa-List: DOTH Sherburn Friday 28 April

Subject: RE: Europa-List: DOTH Sherburn Friday 28 April
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:41:58

Hi! David
A little late I know but I'll take up your suggestion to Sherburn for
the DOTH Friday 12 noon (but it's FRIDAY 28th!)it's more local for me to
do a test flight since I've been tinkering with air cooling issues.
Sorry Bryan  your call was too far for my pocket too !
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300