Europa-List: Minden Builder

Subject: Europa-List: Minden Builder
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:14:42

Good Mornin' All,

If my mind still works right, I believe that there is a builder with a 914
and glider wings in Minden, Nevada, USA? I will be spending some time in
Gardnerville right next door to Minden and would enjoy getting together to swap

stories and check out what a real flying plane looks like. Raining today!
(Sunday)
If this is doable please call my reply back off list, and maybe a contact
number, and we can setup a day and time. I have to drive in from the boonies
about 5 miles in order to get cell/wireless service but usually do this each
evening to check email and chat with the wife.

Mike Duane
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Jabiru 3300