Re: Europa-List: First Flight, C-FBZI

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight, C-FBZI
From: DaveMiller@avivacanada.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:26:25

Thanks Jeff,

8 rather inefficient years on my part, then a wait since last September,
first for Transport Canada approval on the Skydrive carb heat, then for
the weather.
If I could get a fraction of your hours in this year, I'd be a happy man.

Dave

Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
04/17/2006 10:41 AM