RE: Europa-List: Door Pull

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door Pull
From: jaussi@ubtanet.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 19:20:22

I built up small foam bumps...about 3 inches long and 3/8" high on the lower
window frame and about 3" behind center then glassed them over with bid.
This gives enough grip for pull as most of the pressure in mine needs to be
down and in.  They are really not very noticeable visually.

Curtis Jaussi  N6125A