Re: Europa-List: Pitch Forces

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Pitch Forces
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 08:16:22

Hi Jeff,
Not sure if I'll have the 40 off. I'm having a serious time problem
right now. We have started building on the property I showed you. As
most people that have this flying disease I have built the
hanger/apartment first. Working on it, the land, running my business in
it's busy time, and flying off the 40. I need a clone!
There is nothing that sounds better than getting away for a Europa
weekend. If I cant fly to it I may even drive.
Thanks Bob H. and Jeff for your responses and keep me posted on the
date in May at Mathews.
Happy Easter to All!
Jeff
A258 Flying off the 40