RE: Europa-List: Daylight readable PDA for GPS navigation

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Daylight readable PDA for GPS navigation
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 00:06:58

Hi! Ken
My Skyforce Tracker IIIc reads out ok fixed in the Mono wheel lift lever
recess (G-PTAG is a trike so the recess was unused) It is slightly off
centre view for me and has never been a problem in brilliant sun light.
P2 can't read it though since he looks across the screen.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300