Re: Europa-List: 300 KW Fuelless engine being released in May

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 300 KW Fuelless engine being released in May
From: BEBERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 11:44:28

gcrowder2@hotmail.com writes:

It looks  like all our sky polluting fossil fuel burners will be taken to the
museum  if this new engine pans out.  300 kw engine uses no fuel.
Has a small  battery for starting and has an alternator to keep the  battery
charged.   Initial versions will only be leased to power  companies but they
have plans to develop an aircraft version and fly it  around the world!

I made a machine just like that using the dynamo on my bike when I was  about
12.  Never could get it to work though.

Patrick